Eye Conditions That Can Sometimes Be Self-Treated
Sty – or sometimes known as hordeolum is one of the most common eye disorders there is. The glands in the eyelid get inflamed. A nodule appears and may appear as a small pimple on the eyelid. A hot compress is recommended to relieve the condition. Apply it several times every day until the sty disappears. Unattended stys may require a course of antibiotics if it does not go away with the hot compresses.
Conjunctivitis or “red eye” is a condition where the eye is bloodshot in appearance and may have pus-like discharge especially in the morning. The eyes may be itchy or not. There are several eye drops that are available to treat this condition although a trip to the eye doctor is recommended.
Foreign substance – dust, eyelashes, lint or other extraneous material may deposit itself in the eye thus causing irritation. Rubbing the eye will worsen the situation. It is better to wash the affected eye with clean water or allow yourself to produce tears so that the object can be washed out. could be used as a temporary solution only.
Temporary solution: You can use products like eye secrets for short-term eye enhancement
7 Tips For Beautiful Skin
So, what can women do? How can they combat environmental pollutants, the affect of solar radiation, and the drying effects of air? How can they be sure they are using the very best products on their skin so they can be healthy inside and out? Here are 7 tips to assist in this process:
1. Be very aware of what is in skincare products. Use products that are all natural as much as possible.
2. Look for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology. DSR smoothes away existing signs of aging such as laugh lines, crows feet, and dullness.
3. Use products that have regenisomes. Regenisomes penetrate the skin to speed cell renewal after sun exposure. They also use the light of photosomes to undo sun damage, and have ultrasomes to renew skin while sleeping.
4. Find products with Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. These two vitamins protect the skin from premature aging caused by the sun, pollution, and other environmental factors. They also provide advanced nutrition to the skin to keep it appearing smooth and firm.
5. If possible, use products that are paraben free. Parabens are synthetic chemical preservatives that are widely used in personal care products such as shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products, make-up, facial masks, skin lotions and creams, and deodorants. They also are typically ingredients in baby lotions, shampoos, and other personal care products for infants and children. In addition, parabens are in many foods and pharmaceutical products. Researchers are beginning to find parabens in benign and malignant human breast tumors. While some studies have challenged their toxicity in many products and question their long term affect on humans, using products that are paraben free can eliminate the risk of exposure to this harmful chemical.
6. Drink plenty of water! Water hydrates skin and hair as well as flushes toxins out of the body.
7. Limit stress or learn to manage it effectively. Stress is harmful both emotionally and physically. Find that stress reliever activity that works best and use it on a daily basis!
Follow the above 7 tips to true beauty and health.
Beauty information on with your host, Sintilia Miecevole is waiting for you. You’ll have resources at your fingertips from perfumes, consultants, samples, jobs, products, salons and supplies to tips, skin care, discounts, hair, health and much more. Be sure to visit for further information